Enterprise, banking, and telecom low-code application development platforms are all about creating application software with the help of visual tools and model-driven processes. The best part is that there is no need to use complex traditional programming. It consumes less time and encourages the fastest delivery of applications.
A low-code platform can be anything from an essential piece of free online software to a high-end, enterprise-grade application development engine that can handle even the most intricate and tightly controlled procedures.
Business users can:
• Enable users to get involved in the app development without knowing the complex coding.
• Allows users to show developers what they are looking for in the application, reducing revisions.
• Update and design apps without the need for IT professionals.
· Professional developers can:
• Allow these experienced programmers to delegate more common development jobs …